Oncopole’s mission is to act as a catalyst and exploit the full potential of Quebec’s cancer research and innovation ecosystem, while positioning the province as a key player in the field. Its priorities for action – research, entrepreneurship, commercialization and integration of innovation, and clinical relevance – are orchestrated with the aim of mobilizing the ecosystem, discovering innovative approaches to the fight against cancer and, ultimately, generating positive spin-offs for the benefit of patients.
Oncopole wishes to support and encourage the influence and mobilization of this ecosystem by contributing financially to the organization of events in line with its mission.
These events are designed to encourage exchanges between researchers, clinicians, healthcare professionals and the general public around oncology-themed activities.
- Increase information exchange, networking, development and sharing of best practices
- Bringing together expertise on promising scientific themes in an interdisciplinary context
- Promoting synergy between different institutions and partners involved in oncology research
- Enable the emergence of federative projects and new collaborations
- Increase Québec’s influence and positioning at the national and international levels
- Encourage interaction between researchers, clinicians and patient associations, patients and the general public
- Oncology-specific event in Quebec
- Well-defined objective in line with Oncopole’s mission
- Bringing together researchers or professionals from several centers or with different areas of expertise
- Number of participants and scope
- Visibility offered
Eligible expenses: room rental, justified travel expenses, catering, promotional material, audiovisual, guest speaker fees, etc.
Maximum of $1,000 per event.
Oncopole welcomes the presence of several sponsors or partners.
The organizer must propose a visibility plan adapted to Oncopole. Where relevant, the applicant must allow an Oncopole representative to attend the event. Oncopole will publicize the event on its website.
To apply, the organizer must email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 1 month before the event.
The eligibility and relevance of the application to Oncopole will be assessed by a selection committee.
Oncopole undertakes to promptly notify applicants of its decision, which will be final.